Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Obsessive Compulsive

My dad's side of the family have always been packrats and sadly I inherited that trait. I can't get rid of my old stuff. It feels like I'm losin a part of myself...it's really annoying. Even if it's just a stuffed animal I can't get rid of it. I have to get my mom to get rid of it for me.
I also have to leave the t.v. on when I leave a room because I don't like to walk into a quiet room. I like to hear sound. If it's completley quiet I go crazy.
I'm extremely obsessive comulsive about my hair. Everyone knows this about me. If the wind blows I have to fix it. Every morning I have to take a shower because I think my hair looks bad. Also I hate it when ppl touch my hair.

1 comment:

Mr. Takuya said...

awww daniel you are so cute. thats really funny that you are packrat. do you still have all of your beanie babies from back in the day?..man those were the good o' days..haha and i'm definatly loving the whole hair thing. but umm by the way i'm not making fun of you, you ar ejust so cute!